Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A bit of procrastination...

I have to clean the garage in the near future because I want to go to Wellington this afternoon to go shopping with a buddy. However, this isn't a job that I'm going to enjoy doing and, therefore, I'm putting it off as long as possible. Go me! (Unintentional reference to the LotR diaries.)

Anyway, I finally thought of an answer to Sam's question about a funny saying that always makes me laugh. It would have to be, "Bonjour, je m'appelle Français. J'ai du fromage dans mes souliers, et vous?" It translates roughly to "Good day, my name is French. I have cheese in my shoes, and you?" I can't remember who first said it... It was either Matt or Ryan. At any rate, it makes me laugh every time I hear it.

What else can I talk about to waste time? Hmmm... I could talk about my band practice last night. By the way, the blog for our band, named Doppleganger (spelling is dubious), is called Sitra Ahra and the link can be found on the sidebar of this blog. Well, a friend of Sam's, Dan, came in and recorded us, which was interesting. I sounded like shit, and for some reason I was nervous. I play violin, by the way. Our singer was way too loud, but that can be fixed. And yeah... I'm so boring. Our band consists of vocals, a piano, a guitar, a violin, and drums. Non-linear, zig-zagging thought. I'll shut up now.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com