Monday, June 14, 2004

The magical questions.

Well, I volunteered to be interviewed by Sam. His questions seem interesting enough for me to bother answering them. Well, here goes:



5 Questions

1) What is your favorite kind of ice cream, why, and what emotions, if any, are instilled in you when you eat this particular type of ice cream?

My favorite ice cream varies with my mood, but I usually like Rolo because it's all chocolatey and caramely which makes me feel happy. Yes, I make sense! I like sherbets too, but they don't really count as ice cream. I think I like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream too because it's comforting when I'm depressed. Does that answer the question?

2) What is your favorite band?  Tell a bit about them.  Do you think they will be angry if they find out that I just downloaded 15 of their songs?

My favorite band was Red Hot Chili Peppers for a while, and then it was Our Lady Peace. Right now I don't really have a favourite band because I sort of listen to all sorts of stuff. A band I've always appreciated is System of a Down because they are heavy metalish, but actually have talent as musicians and composers. I wouldn't really care if you downloaded every single track they've ever recorded, because I'd do it myself in a second. Yeah, yeah, artist's rights, blah blah blah. Also, I don't think any of those bands would care whether or not you downloaded all their music because they're all really rich and famous.

3) Fix it yourself or call for help? Or tinker a bit, break something and then resort to option number two and pretend you didn't do anything?

Hmmm... I'd have to say that I'd call for help, mostly because I usually have no clue as to how things work and because I'm notoriously lazy.

4) What is the funniest word or phrase that you can think of at the moment and that makes you laugh everytime?  One of mine is "Pug Fugly" if that helps.

I personally like the expression... wait, thinking of something... ummmm.... I used to laugh every time Jonah (my boyfriend) would say "chowder" like Mayor Quinby's nephew said it in the Simpsons episode where Bart skips school, but not really anymore. So, I can't think of anything right now... yes, I know I'm boring.

5) Now, since I have done all the work up to this point, you get to make up an interesting question and answer it with an equally interesting answer.  Yes, I do realize this is quite a cop out and that this isn't in the rules, but I think this will be more fun.  Also, I am really interested about what you will find an interesting question, and more so an interesting answer to the question.  I guess this is a bit redundant since I wouldn't have asked the question if I hadn't wanted to know.


Ok, my question is: What's your favourite movie? And my answer is: Waking Life! It's an independent film about a young man who gets caught in a lucid dream. I really like it because, well, first of all, it's an interesting concept, and second of all, because it was first filmed normally and then each frame was painted over which gives the movie a very dreamy quality. There's also a lot of philosophy talk considering the main character walks around meeting people who share their thoughts with him for a good portion of the movie. If you need a lot of action in a film to keep you interested, I wouldn't recommend it, but otherwise, I thought it was an excellent film.

Ok, so I answered the questions... now, I'm supposed to have five people ask me to be interviewed and I will ask five questions, etc. Here are the rules:


1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.

2. I will respond to up to five of you; I'll ask you five questions.

3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.

4. You'll include this explanation.

5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

In other news, I had a magical adventure today. My mom took me to my ACI interview, which went well, by the way, and afterward, she wanted to take me out for a treat. We parked illegally in one of the parking lots across the street from the Van Houtte where we were going to eat. As we were sipping our coffees, I noticed our car being towed away and mentionned it to Mom.

We calmly finished our treat and walked to the parking lot to make sure it was really our car that was taken away. It was. So, Mom proceeded to get very mad at the people in the building which the parking lot had been reserved there and explained that she was going to eat at the restaurant in that building, but had gone to the bank beside the Van Houtte coffee place first to get some money. Unfortunately, that didn't work.

So, we had to take a taxi to the towing place because my dad was out with the other car and was unable to drive us. Fortunately, the taxi driver was very nice. Mom paid the towing guys and asked if there was any way for her to be refunded, but there wasn't. And then we drove home. Then end.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com