Thursday, August 05, 2004

Elfwood gallery updated.

My Elfwood gallery has been updated, and all who care to go look, should. It would also be nice if you left comments. The link is at the right. I think I started this gallery about a year ago which seems strange because I didn't really have a scanner with which I could show off my artwork. So, I learned how to use the program Adobe Photoshop 5 which we got with the computer. That's good because it costs over $200 to buy new.

Anywho, I started with only four mediocre drawings, but I've since gotten better with the program. I can now use the program to its full potential (almost) and use all the tools properly. To think that when I started I couldn't even change brush sizes. Sigh! Recently, Etienne scanned some of my pictures from my sketchbook for me so I actually have pencil drawings now!

Well, I hope some people actually visit it and enjoy.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com