Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Pyromania, etc.

I was thinking, the other day, that it would be way cool to create the Pyromaniac's Cookbook. It would have all sorts of things like how to make napalm and flamable jelly, or how to create colourful fire, or how to burn things safely. I don't know if it's been done yet, but I think, if I ever get over my laziness, I might write something like that. Well, probably not, but it was a valient effort. I hope someone else does it so that I may sue them... Muahahaha!

Hem. Yes, anyway. Today was an interesting day, but really more frustrating than interesting. I left the house a bit before noon because I had a meeting about peer tutoring for 12:45. I wanted to go to the bank before to get a page which would replace a void check so that I could get a direct deposit to my bank account. To make a long story short, the teacher who was to organize this meeting was not there and I therefore made that whole trip for nothing. Then, I noticed that the teacher for the one class I had today was absent. Hourra! I came to school for nothing! Well, at least I got to spend some time with lover-boy and sit in on his radio show. And now I have time to study for my chemistry test tomorrow... But wait! What am I doing wasting my time on the computer!

Next, I noticed that someone commented on my last post who's name I didn't recognize. Curious as to who it was, I checked out his blog. Crappy as my computer is, the format was all screwed up and it was impossible to read. Oh well, guess I won't be reading his blog, whoever he was. Heh heh... And I wonder where doing karate moves mid-conversation ever came from. Yeah, I'd do it, but who first mentioned it, I wonder. Well, no concerns.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com