Monday, September 27, 2004

A Weekend of Fun

Wow, a record (or something) of 6 comments on my last post! I feel special in so many ways. Anywho, about my fantasmic weekend...

On Friday, after classes, I went to a Liberal Arts barbecue located at some teacher's house. Jonah and I ended up eating all his vegetarian food. Anywho, I always find it fun to mooch off other people, especially when food's involved. After that, I went to Jonah's (I spent most of my weekend there) and eventually went to D&D where there was much alcohol to be had. My chaotic neutral character is really playing her part well, being insane enough to paint pictures on the wall with blood from her bleeding nose. Yeah, I'm weird... so what?

Saturday was even more fun, at least in the evening. I went to the Maysen Pub and listened to a very good local band called Stairway Movement. They're really really really good, and they played really really really well that night. I was bored at first because no one was dancing and I couldn't really have an intelligent conversation with anybody because it was too noisy. But once I hit the dance floor, and everyone was dancing around me, and the lights were flashing, and the smoke machine was doing its thing, I thought I was really getting my $4 worth. I was just immersed in the music, and I was really sad when it ended. I ended up going back to Jonah's at around 1:00 am.

Sunday was by far the most entertaining day of the weekend. I tried to finish my homework that afternoon, but couldn't. Figuring I'd be able to go home right after, I went to band practice. However, I was forced into staying at a concert, which ended up being pretty good, but it's the principle of the matter. Anyway, at the reception, I got into the wine, and got rather trashed (the martini before practice didn't help). Then, Oliver, Sam, and I decided it would be a good idea to play frisbee in the quad. It turns out it wasn't really. I got hit in the head twice, that I can remember, and I crashed into Sam at least once. It was great fun. Sam climbed a tree and that was cool... considering the lowest branch was about twice as high as he is. My parents eventually brought me home, right before we were going to start some fires too... The evening ended with me trying to finish my Physics assignment, drunk and way too tired.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com