Sunday, October 17, 2004

I'm just pretending to be hung-over!

Oh boy, I feel like total and utter crap. But it was worth it. I have my first hang-over, ever, I think. I might have had one before, but definitely not this bad. I'm barfy feeling and I have intermitent headaches. Also, I have scabs on my lips, not quite sure why. I will now proceed to groan and display my anguish to the world. Ok, that was fun.

Ok, now, you may all ask, "What the fuck were you doing last night, already?" And I will tell you... I just have to put the pieces together in my mind. It all started at about 8:00 pm, when I met a bunch of people at the Golden Lion Pub, where we were going to celebrate Chris's 20th birthday. We did stay there for a while; I think the people there were Chris, Matt, Etienne, Ryan, Anna, Oliver, a guy named Bruce (previously unknown to me), Tom, and myself, of course. If I'm forgetting someone, it's because I'm too woozy to remember. Sam arrived a little later, after Etienne had to go.

Anyway, after I had conned Oliver into buying me a drink, a tequila sunrise, we decided it was best to get drunk on some cheaper booze which we could easily purchase at the Esso store and then go to Ian's place. So, Sam and I bought some cigars and some cigar wine, which, we later realized, was a very potent 19%. It was very sweet wine, vaguely port-ish. After we'd polished off that bottle between the two of us, we were officially drunk, though we kept saying we were only pretending. It's funny because we're both lightweights. I think I had more to drink than Sam though, and I was less drunk, though he'd probably beg to differ.

Ian and his girlfriend, Rachel, came home later to discover many people partying in his house. He stayed for a while and then felt sick and went to bet, I think. However, we stayed a while and took advantage of our innebriated state. Some interesting drunken activities included playing Mortal Kombat on Ian's PS2, falling over on whomever was beside me, poking Sam (my favorite activity to date), and dancing with Ryan. It was great.

So, we decided to actually let Ian sleep and go back to the Lion, now that we could have fun and not buy much alcohol. Oliver bought me a rhum and coke anyway. I think we lost Anna and Chris along the way, she went home and he was feeling sick, I think. Well, we had much merriment at the Lion, singing songs and stuff. I think we were celebrating a girl named Louisa's birthday, but details are shifty at this point. Eventually, everyone was gone but Sam, Oliver and me. We wandered around town, and, tired, called taxis and went home. I think I got back at 2:45 this morning, which might make one wonder, why am I awake right now?

Well, that's a good question, folks. I'd have to say it's because I have to write a couple of essays today. I'm gonna do that now. Wish me luck!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com