Saturday, October 02, 2004

Stairway Movement is still cool.

My week has been fairly uneventful. I've been getting way too much homework and been way to stressed out. My uncle, aunt and cousin from Israel are visiting for the weekend, which is cool. Yesterday was a mildly eventful night too. First there was a band practice, with two new potential members, which was slightly less than enjoyable 1) because I was really depressed, 2) because someone who's name I won't mention was really really getting on my nerves, 3) because everything was much less than organised, and 4) because the new guitarist guy, who's name I have forgotten, was playing all the time and not working in the group which I found more than slightly annoying.

Then I went to that electronic music concert, mentioned in my previous post. It was quite interesting, and even, I might say, enjoyable. There was lots of food at the reception too! After that, we (Nwar, Jonah and I) met up with Sam, Ryan and Thomas to go see Stairway Movement at the Lion. The warm-up band was pretty good, and Jonah and I danced a bit. Stairway Movement took forever to start up because they were having sound problems. Even when they had played, Sam and I only stayed for a couple of songs, Nwar and Jonah having left earlier and Ryan and Tom having been separated from us a while before. Besides, it was smoky, crowded, and loud. The band still played really well, it's just the Lion's sound system that sucks. Anywho, Sam walked me to Jonah's and I was barefoot because my feet hurt from wearing my crazy tall boots.

Today, my relatives from Israel came over and we basically jammed all afternoon, me on violin, my brother on guitar and my uncle on keyboard. That was fun. Now they're all watching School of Rock and I might go down and join them because that movie's really cool.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com