Sunday, November 28, 2004

Confessions of a stressed-out mind.

Yeah, I ripped off a movie title. So what? (I would say, "So, sue me!", but in this day an age, somebody might actually take me up on that.) My cold thing just came back with a vengence, but now, in addition to a sore throat, I've got a plugged nose. I've really got to make some serious lifestyle changes when it comes to my health. I've been eating terribly, and been way too stressed out, and, as a result, I've gotten sick, my acne has flared up, and I'm sure I've gained weight, though I've been too afraid to step on the scale.

And for the stressful aspects of my life, there's just too much to tell. I know I'm always complaining how busy I am, but you would too in my place. Anyway, on with the rant. I have four tests, one of which is a final exam, an oral presentation, and an assignement due. It's also my dad's birthday on Tuesday, and our BCO concert on Wednesday. It doesn't seem so bad when I write it down... err... type it. Of course, I have two rather large projects due in a week and a half, but then it's the last day of classes on the 8th, and I have finals to worry about. At least I only have three of those and they don't start until the 14th. It feels good to get that out of my system.

BIG PILE OF POO!!!

And now that that's out of my system... I'm really happy with my English class this semester. It's Arthurian Legend and Tradition, and it's cool because it has given me an opportunity to do a creative project. I drew and then painted a picture of Nimue, the Lady of the Lake, and Merlin, and was also able to do a sketch of the Green Knight. I don't think I would have done as much art recently if it hadn't been for this course. Anywho. That reminds me... I updated my Elfwood gallery today, but it won't be published for a week or so. I have around ten new pencil drawings.

Before this entry degenerates further...




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com