Thursday, November 11, 2004

End of a Hectic Week

Man, I am so, totally glad that this week is over. I had at least 6 things due and a test and a quiz. Aweful... this has been my hardest semester, by far. I'm made my schedule for next semester already, and I only have 5 classes. Unfortunately, two of my required math courses are with the worst math teacher at the school so I'm screwed. Fuck. Why didn't I take Linear Algebra this semester? Oh yeah, because then I'd have taken four science courses in one semester and that's just way too crazy. Fuck it. I'll do well anyway.

Anywho, this week has been hectic, and tonight I didn't actually have to do anything as I finished all my projects and assignments during the day. I hope I wasn't missing that lab... but the teacher said he'd cancel it to give us time to work on our integrative project, and I hope I did that right... Oh well. I just hate it when teachers tell you what to do, but don't actually give you a project outline, so when you're doing the project, you don't actually know if you're doing it right. Huh. I'm sure it will be fine. I should back up. The project is for my Astrophysics class, and it basically consisted of using Excel to make a graph of a ball being thrown and using Newton's laws and all that. I think that I just had to print out the tables and the graphs of x versus y, but I may be wrong. Well, it's too late now, and if I fail, I fail. I'm already getting, like, 95% in this class anyway.

Right, I'll stop rambling (no, probably not), and talk about this evening. Completely off subject, Triple Sec is really good with pear juice and fizzy water. Anyway, this evening, I finished up my Astrophysics thing while Sam screwed around with M.T.'s Champlain account, setting his home page to N'Sync's web site, and changing his background to some random picture he drew on paint in five minutes. We then went to town, to get food, and we saw Ryan, whom I hadn't seen since he got back from his European Adventure, working at the pharmacy. We pestered him for a few moments, and then got our food, and eventually wandered towards Tom's where we drank coffee and regaled each other with stories of stuff (which I can't remember at the moment). We then went to Ian's and partied it up. I had a lot of fun, and laughed a lot. Many, but not too many, "in my pants" jokes were to be had. I called mom, eventually, and went home... And here I am now. Lalala...

Oh yeah, and Arafat died today... Look at me caring.

P.S. The Doppelganger Effekt (see link in margin), will be playing at Cabaret, which is November 13, at Bandeen Hall, at 9:00 pm. Entrance is $2. Also, we'll be playing at the Golden Lion Pub on November 24, at 11:00 pm. Be there or else... I'll do something.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com