Sunday, November 21, 2004

Fucking pissed.

I just found out this morning that we won't be playing at the Lion after all. Etienne got sick, too sick to sing, and apparently we aren't ready anyway. To add to that, Jonah's mom might not be able to make it that night, which defeats the purpose of playing for her birthday. I'm really really angry. Probably unfairly, my anger will most likely be directed towards Jonah and Etienne. It's just that we put up all those posters, got everybody excited about it, and I, for one, was really looking forward to it, our first real performance. I got so stressed out about preparing for it, making a song list, the posters, everything. It's just not fair!!!!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com