Saturday, November 13, 2004

New violin pick-up!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! There's more to that song, but it doesn't really express how I feel, so I'm quitting there. I'm so happy because I bought myself a brand new violin contact pick-up. This morning, in the freezing cold, Oliver and I went to Painchaud (that's hot bread in french, wich wouldn't make sense because that's a music store) and we tried out various musical implements of destruction... Yeah, that's what I meant. For over an hour, I was trying out pick-ups and amps, and finally got one where the contact head is actually a Sleeman beer cap, which is cool. Oliver ended up getting a microphone for Etienne, and we looked at many amps, but couldn't find one we really wanted to pay for. That's ok, we might come back. The guy at the store was really nice and when Oliver and I each bought a kazoo, he gave us each a free one. Yay! Now we have to write a song with kazoos in it.

Darn... I have to go to supper... to be continued.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com