Thursday, November 25, 2004

Post-concert wonderfulness!

I really hate it when clementines have way too many seeds. I just had one, and although it was delicious, the amount of seeds really decreased my enjoyment of the fruit. But enough about citrus...

Last night was Doppelganger Effekt's very first public performance (Cabaret never happened). It went extremely well, and the audience, though small and mostly composed of our friends, was very supportive. We didn't really mess up at all, and people kept telling me that my violin playing was the best part. I rule! We also got a lot of constructive feedback from "fans", which I posted on Sitra Ahra (see sidebar for link). Anyway, I really had fun, and I think everyone else did. Having a whole case of Moosehead beer for our payement didn't hurt either. Overall, I'm happy!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com