Monday, November 08, 2004

Red Maples in the Johnville Bog Woodland Area

I'm really really bad at writing this essay. Or even getting started... well, that's not exactly true, I have started it. I have about a half-page done... I just got distracted by the wonders of the internet, and I figured I'd better do something slightly productive whilst procratinating. And I did promise to write more often. So there.

The evening at the Italian restaurant was pretty fun. The food was slightly pricier than it was made out to be by the person who recommended the restaurant. Of course, "lots of food for a reasonable price" can have shades of meaning, and many different interpretations. At any rate, I found that you didn't get the quantity of food worth the price (if that makes sense), but the quality was very good. For dessert, I had some ice cream that was supposed to be gelatto, but wasn't. It was really good, but there was a three inch in diameter, by two inch chunk of it for five dollars. Not worth that much money, but I guess since it was home-made and stuff... Anywho, I'm going to stop complaining about how bad the prices were. The company was great. I went with Em, Keum, Sam, Jonah, and Keum's Irish boyfriend Simon. We had some great laughs and conversation.

By the way, those of you who read my blog regularly (the very few of you) might have noticed that I've put up the same commenting system as Sam. Hourra! It's wonderfuller than blogger's system because it actually works on my computer. Going out to all blog-keepers, get a commenting board from Haloscan so that I can comment on your blogs... because my computer's old and crappy and won't support the blogger system. That's all.

Well, I'd better get back to work. I've got a ton of things due this week which really must be done. Tata for now!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com