Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sore throats suck!

Well, I thought I was better, but I'm not really. The day after Cabaret, I actually got sick. Monday, I had a fever and that was fun (actually, it was because I was rather delirious, sort of like being high), and Tuesday I thought I was better. I guess I was wrong. I still have a lingering sore throat that just seems to start bugging me when I really don't want it to, for example, when I eat, drink, do any sort of swallowing, or breath. Fun to the max! Oh well, at least I'm not the only one feeling crappy. Etienne has a sore throat too, aggrevated by his asthma, Jonah's feeling rather crappy too, and so is Chris.

Thankfully, I haven't had a terrible amount of homework lately. Well, relatively speaking. I had a test and a couple of assignments due last week, but it wasn't so bad. Next week, I have a presentation and another couple of assignments, but no tests that I know of. No, I've mostly been stressed out about my upcoming concerts. I have the one at the Lion on Wednesday with Doppelganger Effekt, and another the next week, December 1, with the Bishop's Chamber Orchestra. Ooof... Today, I spent a lot of time making and distributing posters for our Lion gig, and that was fun. Sort of wandered around Lennoxville a lot.

I also did a lot of crying today. Mainly because I'm a big baby and the slightest thing would upset me, but also because I have to make big decisions soon about university. I could go to a university that's far away and go into the program that best fits my interests, but miss all my friends and especially Jonah, or I could just go to a university that's closer, but to into a more general program. Oh well. I'll figure it out. Gotta go eat supper!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com