Saturday, November 06, 2004

Winter's here.

I've really got to write more often. Everyone keeps complaining that I don't make enough entries, so, from now on, I'm going to try to update more often. (Fat chance, but it's worth a try.)

This morning I woke up, looked out the window, and, lo and behold, all of nature was covered in a pristine blanket of snow. This is the first real snowfall of the year, even though we've been having bouts of freezing snow-like stuff for the last couple of days. It's sort of beautiful, while being the most ugly thing in the world at the same time. I guess some enjoy winter, but I don't really. Oh well, I'll just have to get out my boots and winter coat, and live with it.

Last night was very cold, and then warm later on in the night. I had a band practice where we recorded things, which was cool, then, since there had been a concert going on that had just finished, so we stole some of the food at the reception. Heehee! Sam and I eventually ventured towards Tom's house where we imbibed the sweet ales of Belgium, purchased at the Esso. We watched TV most of the night and I fell asleep at some point and started drooling on Tom's couch. I think we were watching professional poker on the boob tube. How boring is that? Anyway, at almost two of the AM, Sam walked me home (such a good boy), and, since we had been talking about zombies hiding in random places all night, I was actually scared that a creature of the undead variety would jump out at me from my dark garage. I sure am glad that skunk ran away. For more information read Sam's blog.

This weekend I have to write a 5-8 page essay about red maples... how am I ever going to do that? Also, I'm planning on going to a fancy Italian restaurant with some cool people tonight... Alright, that's all for now, before I degenerate further.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com