Saturday, December 04, 2004

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

I'm such a bad girl, procrastinating again. This time I have an essay to do for my English class, as well as and the second part of my integrative project for Astrophysics. Luckily (or maybe not), my computer's stupid and I'll have to wait until Monday to do my integrative at school. Nice excuse anyway. I have none for my essay, but I'll end up doing it soon.

The concert on Wednesday with the chamber orchestra went well. Everyone was very pleased and I'm glad it's over. We had a big party afterwards and everybody got properly sloshed. Surprisingly, it didn't go that late. Everything was done by about half past midnight. That's ok. I was drunk enough that I was consistently threatening to beat Sam up. This didn't help my cold though. I think I got sicker after that evening, as the next day I wished someone would run over me with a heavy truck and put me out of my misery. I'm still kind of sick, but much better than I was yesterday. It probably wasn't a good idea for me to go to Jonah's job interview with him and then trudge through a blizzard to buy his brother's birthday present and take the bus home. I stayed at his place, meaning to go to the choir concert, but giving up because I felt like there was a very noisy high school band practice in my head. At least I got lots of sleep last night, or as much as I can get when I sleep over at Jonah's.

At any rate, I'm going to the choir concert tonight and I must leave very soon, so I will now say, "Adieu!"




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com