Monday, January 10, 2005

An Apology

I really shouldn't be writing right now. I'm tired, sad, mildly angry, and rather depressed. I barely slept last night and nothing at all has been going well since last night, when I fell asleep at Ian's and everybody (that's Jonah and my parents) was worried about where I was because I hadn't called. Then, I slept at Jonah's, or didn't sleep as was the case, and was grumpy this morning. Then, Jonah complained that I was acting childish because I was, but that was only because I was tired, so I tried to hold it all in, but I couldn't do that, so I've been crying ever since I got home. Hourra! Anyway, about the apologizing part. I want to say sorry to everyone I hang out with for acting like a three-year-old all the time, and I want to say sorry to Jonah and my parents, and anyone else I've forgotten to call over time and gotten worried/annoyed/angry. I'm a terrible person, so sue me. No wait, don't... I'm broke. But seriously, I'm going to do my best to fix all that.

Anyway, enough mindless complaining on my part. I'm starting school in a couple of days, and though I haven't done anything that I was planning to do this holiday, including applying for university, I'm sort of looking forward to it. It'll put a little bit of stress into my life, prevent me from thinking too much about my feelings. I guess this holiday wasn't a total loss. I read three books, drew a lot of stuff for the Doppler world, did a bit of writing, learned html... But I think it's time to be doing something else now.

Well, that's all. Sorry about the depressing/boring nature of this entry but I wrote it, so there. I hope everybody makes the best of this new year, as I plan to do.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com