Sunday, January 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my mommy's birthday! I got her a present and a card. We're going to go eat at a fancy restaurant tonight. It's going to be fun. I will now stop writing like in a children's book. Yeah, the restaurant is called Da Toni and, as you might have guessed, it's italian. The pizzas are great. Unfortunately, I have to miss band practice for this, but I think everybody will understand.

I had a photo-shoot dealy with JenandAlex and Josee yesterday. Jo and I got all dressed up, and then had Jen take pictures of us in various poses. I might post a few of them after their developped, depending on how well they're going to turn out. The dominatrix ones are particularly scary. Well, at least there's one where I'm running Jo through with a katana and she's dressed like an ice-fairy... Heehee! That one makes me laugh. They're all sort of sexyish... and some of them are very lesbianish... Well, you'll see eventually, possibly in a month or so.

Must shower!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com