Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year's!

Wow. I'm tired. At least it's not as bad as earlier this morning, when I had a headache the size of Toronto. Last night, I went to a kick-ass New Year's Party at Ryan's new appartment. It wasn't a very big gathering, but a lot of cool people were there and so it was much fun. We played Pyramids, a drinking card game, and Chris kept trying to steal my Kaluha and milk. After Jonah had to "ride the bus" a couple of times, he decided that he was going to pass out and walked home. This made me a little bit sad, as I'd been hoping to spend New Year's with him and had gone to this particular party because that's the one he'd wanted to go to. I eventually got over it though. When midnight came, we all had a cheer, and I finished off my Kaluha bottle. People slowly started leaving, and by 12:30, just Tom, Chris, Ryan and I were left. We played improv games until about 2:00, then, I eventually left, after Ryan had gone to bed. 'Twas much fun, considering that until about 3:00 that afternoon, I'd thought that we were going to have a quiet New Year's with my parents. In fact, there was much confusion as to where I'd be spending New Year's, as I'd been invited to about four parties... but it all worked out in the end. Hourra!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com