Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hunky Dory Plurbledy Plops

I have some of the pictures from the photo shoot, but not all of them. There's one roll of film left to develop. I guess I can post a few of the better ones... I plan on manipulating some of them later. The backgrounds and lighting aren't so hot, but hopefully we'll do better next time.



In other news, school is fine, not too hard, not too easy. Things with Jonah are better than ever. Also, I went to a great play last night. Well, three plays. It's part of the Theatre Active Festival and there are several nights of student-directed plays. Anyway, all three of the plays were directed by people I know, to varying degrees. Anyway, the first play was the most serious, and dealt with a man and a woman, both with major problems, who get together and fall in love. It was my favorite by far. The second play was a cutsyish story about a kid who comes to Canada. It was well acted, and actually dealt with serious issues, but it was quite comedic at the same time. The third was by far the funniest, and involved audience participation. Basically, the audience would pick which two-minute sketch was to be performed next, and some of them required an audience member to participate, or even for the whole audience to do things. My favourite part was when Tom kissed that actor guy for an american dollar. I hope I can con my mom into going to the plays tonight.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com