Monday, January 17, 2005

I complain too much.

Because Sam posted his tutorialized and photoshopped eye, I will too.


Mine's better...

Anywho... I don't know how the situation with Jonah is because I've avoided calling him. People tell me he needs time and that he'd call me when he wanted to, which he did today. Up until this point I've been going between this fake happy crap and total breakdown, but the latter is only when I'm left to think too long. Anyway, he called this afternoon and I got the message and called him, all this being superfluous information that I felt like telling anyway, and we chitchatted about his job, which he seems to be enjoying. Everything was fine until I accidentally, out of habit, said "I love you" as we were about to hang up. He seemed surprisedish and said some sort of distant and awkward "I love you" thing and hung up. I don't know what to think. I may have screwed things up.

I'm going to call him again tomorrow after supper, so all of you who are waiting patiently for the end of this melodrama will have to wait until at least then. Wow, like anybody cares about this stuff anyway, but it feels good to get it off my chest. So there... *sticks out tongue*

Moving on, I had a long and exausting day today... class, karate, band practice and then swimming. I'm so pooped! I think I've got to get into better shape. At least I'll be able to take karate twice a week now due to different scheduling this semester... That should help. Anyway, I'm rambling, and that's not good in most cases. So, I will bid you all good night!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com