Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Not all is well in Lalaland.

First of all, you might have noticed that I've been fooling around with my blog template and made it purple among other things. I've been trying to figure out which part of the code makes the colour for my blog description (in brown) so that I can change it, but if someone knows where it is, please tell me.

Moving on... I'm a little bit sad/confused/frustrated because Jonah told me today that he wants us to have a trial separation for a little while. I agreed, reluctantly, because I couldn't really force him not to. The reasoning behind this is rather complicated, but the gist of it is that there are things about me that he doesn't like and can't cope with, and he wants to see how happy he'd be alone. My biggest fear is that he'll decide that he'd rather not be in a couple with me, thus ending our relationship permanently. In the meantime, we're going to be friends, but I'm single until we decide to get together again, whenever and if ever that may be.

In other news, I started school today and it was fun... I only had two classes, and they were pretty easy. My computer class seems fun enough and linear algebra doesn't look too hard, I hope anyway. Tomorrow I have an 8:30 class, calculus 3, and then I have experimental physics until 2:00. I have a pretty good schedule, with a maximum of three classes a day, and only two days with 8:30 classes. This is an improvement over previous semesters when I started at 8:30 every day, and had five classes on some days. Hourray for only having five courses! Of course, I've joined the choir too, which might be more work, but this should all be good.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com