Thursday, February 24, 2005

Confused, stressed, and much too sober

Well, I'm not going to even bother writing an entry about the Death Murder Burger extravaganza because it will never beat Chris's description. A work of literary genius, that is. Check out the pictures too... They're posted on his blog.

I'm moderately excited about going to Florida this March break, but not to the point of shitting myself with glee. I'm leaving Saturday evening, and should be back March 3rd... whenever that is. I might very well have a tan, so if you don't recognize me when I get back, that's why. At the moment, I'm sick, so it might be a less enjoyable trip for that. I'm also stressed out about University applications, for which I'm supposed to be writing an essay at this moment.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com