Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A good day

I guess nobody liked my pictures because there were no comments. Guilt trip guilt trip guilt trip! Yeah, well, I'll try to do better next time. Anyway, I had a wonderful day today for some reason. I guess it was partially because I taught my new student a violin lesson today, and because Adam came to school. It was also Etienne's birthday, which was very cool, though I felt bad because I didn't really get him a present. But I did draw him a whole bunch of stuff for Doppler, so I win. Win what? you say. I just win, that's all. And so, I was humming and singing and being generally joyous all day. It was cooler with Adam in the lounge because he seems like he really belongs there. Anyway, incoherence is upon me, and the dawn is full of bumblebees.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com