Sunday, February 13, 2005

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener

Wow, last night was fantastic. The masquerade was uber fun, and though Etienne didn't dance, I did. All by myself... sort of. My mask was my mother's which she used for a show a while ago and Etienne's he made himself and it had a really long nose. In his defence, he looked really cool. Then, after taking a cab to the Cafe du Palais with my brother who is not my brother, Dave, because I missed the last bus, I danced all night with Jen, Josee, Dave, Dave, Oliver, Kevin, and Sam. The music was great and there were tons of people at the bar.

After the last dance, to which Oliver and Josee danced slowly and suptuously to, only to "hook up" during and afterwards, we walked to Josee's place in the cold, my brother complaining the whole time because he had shaved his head that day, and was getting brain freeze. We then proceeded to fall asleep, I on the floor, which wasn't that uncomfortable. I managed to get two hours of sleep, perhaps, between being cold and brother poking me. In the morning we went to a huge buffet, and I ate way too much. I wasn't actually hungry all day afterwards. Then, we went home, and Sam and I fell asleep to a movie or two.

Practice was relatively productive considering our bassist showed up late and without his instrument, Sam had to leave part way through, Josee and Oliver were making out almost the whole time, and I was really really tired. Our concert is coming up next Thursday, and I hope we'll be ready for that. At any rate, I have to do homework, and so I'm going to drink some maple syrup in order to keep myself awake.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com