Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm not dead!

Well, as it turns out, homework didn't kill me. I suspect it will someday though. It's just lurking in the shadows of academia, waiting for the perfect moment to smother me. It's inevitable, I know it. The worst is my English class. I have more work in that class than in all my other courses put together... and I'm taking two math classes! Sigh... and yesterday, in my Experimental Physics class, I stayed an hour later just so that I could make a hologram, which turned out not to work... So, I'm going to have to do it all over again. Wah!

Enough complaining though. Wait... I have nothing to say but complaints! Oh well, I'll just post a glowing psychic octopus and we'll call it even.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com