Saturday, February 05, 2005

Le Resto Mexicain

Yesterday was a good day. The weather was absolutely beautiful, for one. I was able to go outside without a jacket and the sun was shining brightly. Josee and I had adventures after I was done class. First, we found a walking stick and turned it into a trident. Then, we climbed a big hill of snow and played "Queen of the Castle". And we wandered around the campus until we got to the quad, a big open space, where there was a makeshift skating rink. We played there for a while. Then, there was a picknick table which we stood on and picked the bark off our stick. And Dave came along and we vandalized his car. He left eventually, so we went to the the building where Etienne's class was and raided the sugar cubes from one of the teacher lounges. From that time on, we were on a sugar high. Then, we terrorized Etienne, and played with shadow puppets and an overhead projector, and vandalized a classroom. Then, we ripped off the photocopying machine and lounged in the lounge. A productive afternoon, I think.

Then, after a semi-productive band practice, we went to a Mexican restaurant. The food and drink were good, and my head hurt from laughing. The whole band and Em and Jo were there. I had the Inca soup (exquisite!), and the Quezadilla de Quezo, which was very good also. Oliver, Sam and I also shared a bottle of wine, which made me that much more happy. I think we were the last ones to leave the restaurant and Em drove me home. Wonderful evening, really. We should do that sort of thing more often.

And now, for everyone's enjoyment, an Undine:




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com