Monday, March 14, 2005

A blow to my ego

Well, I found out this evening that, although I'm "a good candidate" for the entrance scholarship to McGill, I'm not good enough. Therefore, I may decide to go to Bishop's University in the end, much to everyone's pleasure. I won't have to pay tuition because Dad works there, I'm getting the scholarship there, and I wouldn't have to pay room and board. Plus, there's a pretty good Science program at BU, or so I've heard. I dunno, I guess I just expected to be the best at everything, and to not get that McGill scholarship depresses me a little. Yeah, I'm an overachiever who should be thankful that she even got accepted there.

Etienne's supposed to be giving a talk at this very minute on a paper he's been working very hard on. I feel sort of bad for not going, but I had a lot of homework. Now, I feel even worse for blogging instead of working. Yeah, I'm going to get to that, but first...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com