Sunday, March 20, 2005

This is a Title

Ok, so I've listened to the entire album, Break Syndical, by Les Cowboys Fringants, and I think I'd like to learn a more fiddlish style so that I can play like they do. In particular, I liked the song "Joyeux Calvaire!", and I think I'd learn it just for the hell of it. I could contribute a lot more interesting things to the band if I learned to play like that. Another influence I'd like to consider is Yellowcard, a punk band that has a violinist. Their song "Believe" has a solo I'd like to learn, and possibly modify and use. I just have to get off my lazy ass and do it.

Now, ever since I heard about Gmail, I thought it was the coolest thing on Earth. They have so many great features, the one gigabite of storage being only the beginning. While randomly Googling, I came across an interesting site discriminating against the revolutionary emailing system. I thought it was weird, but they do give some interesting arguments, along the lines that gmail is too creepy, that being the title of the site. Check it out.

Also, apparently, the song "Peaches", by the Presidents of the United States of America, has a communist message. Check out this site, explaining it.

That's enough randomness for now, but I feel it necessary to include my one drawing accepted into the Mitre:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com