Saturday, March 26, 2005

Weekly update

I was about to type, "Good morning, World!" but then I realized that I would only be addressing about a quarter of the World (possibly more, depending on your definition of "morning"). And then, I realized that it's not really morning where I am, but mid-afternoon. Therefore, I did not type, "Good morning, World!" Now that that bit of uselessness is over and done with, I'll move on to the important things.

The Purim party was a great success, though there were only four of us and Etienne left early. There was a veritable feast and we were only able to make a small dent in it. I don't think I could name all the foods there. I felt bad only having contributed a bottle of wine, a brocolli salad and a place to have the party, when Adam had worked several hours making all the food. He brought it all over in a giant Dell box something like these ones:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday was a less than productive practice, and I apoligize to all parties if I was the one to make it so low energy, but I don't think it was only my fault. At least I had a fun time watching Attack the Gas Station, a very strange Korean independent film. I liked what I saw of it, but I think I fell asleep at some point. So there.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com