Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cadavre Exquis

Jove nodded; the Muses smiled as the bestowed
Their grace on us is like dewdrops
Dripping off a fresh rose
The garden where the song was sung by the green fairy
Is the place to be. Covered with the wings of darkness,
My life faces away.
My soul shattered like a pane of
Stained-glass window from an abandoned
Church. For you will spontaneously
Combust. Burn your insides with the
Fiery pain of a thousand fallen souls. Pay for their
Sin. The best method in avoiding such a temptation
Would be to give in to it, or so says
West. The deafening sounds reverberates as the
Coffee effluvia lingers in the air; can you smell
It? Is Sire so pure as to swallow everything
Certain? I don't think so. Ignore what you
Hear. I AM AN AMPERSAND! HEAR ME ROAR... AND STUFF...
Voiceless screams break the everlasting silence.
The darkness cloaking me, I preveiled through
This ordeal with only a few minor changes.
Fried vegetables taste funny after
Midnight. The man I was following
Was scum, the type of guy that people would stop to
Watch the cops beat that sick smile off his
Face. His features were the color of caramel, a
Daunting complexion that caught the eye like no
Other.

That was written by Andra, Chris, Etienne, Matt, Mailin, Oliver, Josee, Sam, and me. We each wrote a line, or something.



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com