Saturday, April 02, 2005

A Gingerbread House

This is the gingerbread house that Jonah and I made around Christmas time. My mom made the dough and baked it, but it got a little burned, which didn't really end up being a problem in the end. Putting the house together was a real challenge as some of the pieces had to be created from two separate ones. I think I may have blown up on more than one occasion, much to everyone's discomfort, but in the end, after it was assembled, decorating it was much fun. I think it turned out well in the end. I ended cutting it up for some guests' kids who didn't really appreciate the effort that went into it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com