Friday, May 13, 2005

Boredom breeds creativity... or something

Today was the most boring and useless day ever. I sat in front of the computer all day and was slightly productive, but mostly not. Anyway, I created a useless survey that doesn't do anything yet because I have to learn JavaScript and ASP, which I will eventually. I also drew a dimensional rift, which will be used in Etienne's labyrinth, which will eventually get coded... *hem hem* It's here because it's a little too big to put on this page and I don't feel like screwing up my layout right now. That's all I did... all day... the form thingy took forever to code, if you want to look at the source. I can hardly wait until practice because Etienne is bringing an electric violin! Woohoo!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com