Friday, May 06, 2005

A desktop picture

Alright, so I've given in to Dr. Awesome's challenge to bootleg Photoshop users to make cool desktop patterns. Though my version of Adobe Photoshop isn't exacly bootleg, I didn't exaclty buy it either, so it's all good. Anyway, so I made a photocomposition of everyone in the band, preferrably playing their instrument, but I made do with what I had. I'm missing Bruce, but we'll live, right? I think that Mailin wanted me to make a pattern for a t-shirt too, and she might be albe to use this one. At any rate... Here it is.

In other news, I had to cancel Jonah's cable internet for him because it was in my name because he's still a minor, and it was much more of a hassle than it should have been. He got mad at me because I'd signed him up for it, but he didn't seem to have a problem with it at the time. And I thought I was doing him a favour by helping him get internet. He said that because my parents well off, I have no concept of money. The nerve! Anyway, now I'm just a little pissed, and he has to pay a huge cancellation fee, not to mention another month of bills because they can't disconnect him until June. I offered to help him with money if he really needs it because I felt guilty. I'm way too nice.

Also, I definitely have to write my Valedictorian speech today. I have a few good ideas from previous speeches off the internet, thanks to Sam, so I'll probably be able to get it done. I promise to post it as soon as I finish so that those of you who aren't coming can enjoy its eloquence. Yeah, like I'm that good. At any rate, I'm going to get working on that, so tata for now!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com