Saturday, May 28, 2005

The first post of a 19 year old

I honestly think I'm seriously addicted to "your mom" jokes. You know, the ones where someone says something like, "I wish I had a vehicle," and I'd add, "Your mom's a vehicle! A vehicle for my love!" or something similar. Heehee... that was a funny one. At any rate, I've found myself thinking of possible "your mom" jokes for every phrase that someone enters, and they're usually quite bad. And when I find one that I think is funny, I'll say it out loud, but generally, everyone is so sick of my jokes that they don't find it as funny as I do. Ah well. I'll die a terrible terrible death.

In other news, ('cause I like that transition phrase) I turned 19 the other day, and it was a wonderful birthday. Josee and Oliver took me out to lunch at the Jester and I had much too much to eat. Then, Josee bought me handcuffs and a "Sheep Shagger" pin at the Rock. Then, I hung out at Ryan's and even Jonah being there wasn't all that uncomfortable. Then, I had a big supper at my place, though I was still full from lunch. Then, I went to Ian's and sat around, which was more or less fun. Sam got hideously drunk and stayed over at my place after he walked me home because he never would have been able to make it to his house.

Then, last night, the band ate at Shalimar, and I overindulged again. This diet isn't really going well. Also, I'm taking care of a hamster right now. How living things still stay alive in my care is beyond me. At any rate, I can't use this computer anymore because the sound of typing annoys my dad who's in the throws of writing a piece for the Toronto Symphony. I'll write soon again with more interesting things to say.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com