Wednesday, May 18, 2005

w00t! No more school!

Well, I had my last exam today and so I'm officially done CEGEP forever. Hopefully I'll soon get my diploma in the mail, though it might take a while. My Calculus exam was horridly difficult. I was able to finish only two out of seven questions, but, considering everyone had as much trouble as I and this teacher always bellcurves everything, I should be ok. My Linear Algebra exam was surprisingly easy, but I guess that after the Calculus exam, anything would seem easy. Today, I had the Minesterial English Exit exam, and though I wrote a really good essay, I'm not sure it was exactly what they were looking for. Ah well, I'm sure I'll pass at least. If someone can do the exam stoned and sleep through an hour of it and still pass, then so can I pass.

It's funny, but I haven't really been that excited about finishing school of late. It may just be that all my excitement was spent during our graduation ceremony. It may also be that I get less excited when I'm hungry all the time. I decided that I'd start dieting after I noticed that my pants are starting to get very tight. Turns out I could stand to lose 24 lbs or so. And so, I'm calorie-counting, trying to keep my daily intake below 1300 calories. It's very hard, but I've lost weight like this before. The trick will be keeping it off.

Well, bent upon improving my version of Photoshop, old and outdated as it is, I downloaded a whole bunch of new brushes off the internet. For anyone else interested, there are a few good ones at Finfond.net, and About.com. Most of the brushes I have now are here. If anyone has any special ideas as to what I can do with them all, just let me know...




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com