Saturday, June 25, 2005

Baileys and Hot Cocoa

I was going to, last post, describe what everybody was wearing at Bruce's housewarming party, but alcohol and time clouded my memory somewhat. I'll try that again. First of all, I was wearing a bright red satin strapless evening gown with matching long gloves. I love that dress. It was my prom dress and my mom made it. I wish I had more opportunities to wear it, as I've only had three so far. Here's a picture of me and Josee the first time I wore it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's the only scanned image I have of it, but I'm too lazy to scan a better one. As for the others, Sam was wearing a black suit with a black shirt and a Doppelgänger Effekt pendant. Dr. Awesome was wearing a white tuxedo with white gloves and a powder blue bowtie and cummerbund. Ryan was wearing a black tuxedo. Ellie was wearing a black halter dress with a hankercheif hem and sequins, as well as a white tie. Etienne was wearing a black tuxedo with his top hat. Jonah was wearing a grey (?) suit with a fedora... and I can't remember the rest. Sorry guys.

To change the subject, I'm currently writing an essay entitled "Baileys and Hot Cocoa: A Detailed Analysis". I'll post it as soon as it's done. I'm writing this because Kevin asked me to when he gave me a bottle of Baileys for Christmas. It's taking a while, but I'm getting to it. It's supposed to be five pages and I already have a page.

In other news, my violin hasn't arrived yet, and so, I'm seriously contemplating emailing the seller if it doesn't arrive next week. Grr...



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com