Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Completely by coincidence, I noticed that today is my blog's first anniversary. How exciting! I've been sharing my deepest, most philosophical thoughts with the internet for a whole year! You know, and quiz results and silliness, etc. I'll have to have a party all by myself.

At any rate, not much interesting has been happening in my life. Work has been occupying most of my time. I've finished the trueSpace manual, and soon I'll be starting some real animations of star systems and evolution, which should be very interesting. Today I made a couple of animations, very simple, mind you, just to test out how much time it takes to render videos. Believe me, it's a long time: about 20 minutes to render a 10 second video at mediocre quality.

The battle of the bands is coming up on Friday, and we have a big practice on Thursday. I'm a little worried, considering we haven't played since last Monday, but I'm sure we'll pull together somehow. We're playing songs that we know really well, so we should be fine. I hope. We won't win because our music is strange, but I think we'll put on a good show, at any rate. We have variety in our music, original songs, a french song... we'll be fine. It will be sort of embarrassing to lose to a Galt band though. Oh well, I'm sure we'll recover.

Well, my parents are coming home tomorrow after a five-day vacation. I hope they enjoyed it and I hope they'll enjoy all the cleaning I did in preparation... ok, not that much cleaning. I washed the dishes and vaccumed a bit. Yay me.

And now, for your visual delight, a couple more 3D pics I made at work:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com