Monday, June 27, 2005

Oh happy days!

Well, my long-awaited violin has finally arrived! I'm fairly happy with what I got, considering, after all that stuff I read on the internet seemed to indicate that this seller was a sleezy scumbag who always sold wrecked violins. However, my violin is in fine condition. All the stuff that was said to be included was there, though there's no shoulder rest, which could be a problem. Also, the violin doesn't really look like the picture of it, but I think that I actually like this design better. The one I received is purple with a shape more like this:


I tried it with an amp, and the pickup seems to be working. Unfortunately, the volume and tone dials don't seem to do much and the headphones don't work at all. The main problem with it is that the tuning pegs are ultra slippery and there are no precision tuning screws so it's uber hard to tune. My fingers hurt from working at it. Overall, the tone is good, and all the accessories are fairly good quality. I think I'm happy with my purchase. Hourra!



<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com