Thursday, June 02, 2005

What I do at work

Hello world! At work, I have to learn this really cool 3D animation program called trueSpace 6, and we're eventually going to make animations of the evolution of stars and such. It's a lot of work, but I've worked through almost half the manual alread (and believe me, it's a thick manual) and can do some basic functions, like building random three-dimensional objects. At any rate, here are some of my magical creations, made from tutorials:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A golden goblet


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A weird part of sorts


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this is a martian ice cream scoop.

Well, I hope you enjoyed that... you see how productive I've been! (I love my job.)




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com