Monday, July 25, 2005

Extremely happy to be back

I have just returned from yet another trip. Any more travelling and I may be sick. Well, at least not for a couple of weeks. With my lovely family, I travelled from cozy little Lennoxville to Toronto, Cambridge, Guelph, Toronto again for a fantastic wedding (my first experience with a Jewish wedding), Wasaga Beach, Sauble Beach, Kincardine, Ipperwash, Grand Bend, Ann Arbour, Guelph, Toronto and back to Lennoxville. My brother and mom calculated that we spent over 35 hours in the car, and we added almost 3000 km to the odometer. We did a lot of beaching, and I now have a bit of a sunburn and funny tan lines. I'm certainly glad to be home though, because I missed so many band practices and I ache to start karate again.

I'm particularly happy right now because I just installed all these patches on the evil UNIX machine and now I can use Firefox on this computer and do all sorts of fun web things. I feel sort of bad because we went to so much trouble installing this better browser and it seems that the only good that'll come from it is me being able to surf the internet at work in a more comprehensive manner. Oh well. I'm happy.

Now that I'm back, I'm going to have to catch up with all that I've missed. I'll make myself a big huge to-do list. Etienne just gave me more drawings to do for the labyrinth, and I have other drawings, essays, practicing stuff to do. The excitement!!!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com