Thursday, July 14, 2005

I heart David Usher

Last night, after an orgasmic display of fireworks at the Fête du Lac des Nations, I saw an even more orgasmic David Usher concert at the same location. Unfortunately, I was behind three tall guys, one of whom was kind enough to give me his spot, though it didn't really help that much. I saw most of the concert, I think, by standing on my toes and constantly changing positions to see between heads. David Usher was fantastic, though I don't know his songs so well so I didn't notice the "obvious" mistakes he was making with his lyrics. My guess is that he was drunk. He seems like an awesome guy, really friendly. His violinist, Lindsay, was the most impressive, I thought. I may be biased because I play violin and she had a five-string electric just like me, but I thought she was simply amazing. She would lean backwards like some sort of violin fairy and I want to be her now. Sigh... That such things could come true.

Otherwise, I'm going to see a Half-Baked tonight, and leaving for a place to learn, a place to grow, Ontari-ari-ario. I'll be gone for a whole week, I hope you won't miss me too much.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com