Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ideas for Halloween

Already I'm starting to think about that awesome holiday where all the little (and big) children get dressed up and overindulge, some with candy, some with grown-up candy. I now have a vague idea of what I want to be. I think I'll be some sort of punk fairy with a costume that looks something like the following:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll dye my hair, and I already have the skirt and fishnet stockings. All I have to get is a fishnet shirt, wings and the appropriate boots, though I may just wear my winter boots. I may or may not add a tie to the ensemble and might switch the stockings for something like striped ones. I guess it will depend on the weather and how colourful I want to get. Also, I've become enthralled with Froogle, so if anyone wants to check out my wishlist, it can be found here. Jeremy will be coming down for Halloween and he's going to dress up as an '80s schoolgirl, so we'll match, somewhat. I'm really looking forward to this!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com