Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ilana is at work.

As I'm at work, waiting for Dr. Nelson to give me my next task, I decided it would be more productive to write something instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing. This afternoon we had a huge thunderstorm with lots of rain, and minutes later, it cleared up. Now, soft-looking clouds are floating peacefully across the sky. I really wanted to dance in the rain, but it would have been very cold afterwards, working in my air-conditioned basement.

I promised to make a to-do list, so here it is:

-Draw pictures for the labyrinth
-Update my C.V.
-Finish my Irish Chocolate essay
-Colour the drawings I drew with Etienne
-Start working on my Bishop's schedule and paying fees.

Look at my interesting things to do! Anyway, not much intersting has been happening in my life. My friend Jeremy, from Windsor, was over for a week-long visit, and he had to leave yesterday. It was loads of fun having him over and it'll be great when he comes back for Halloween. We had drinks for every letter of the alphabet, and I'll post that later. I'll also post pictures from his visit, once he emails them to me. Much fun!

Well, this really isn't going anywhere, so I'll end it before it sinks any further.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com