Friday, September 16, 2005

Some random pictures.

I'm sorry about that link in the last post. I realize that some people found it base and humiliating, but I thought it was funny. Anywho, I just finished an amazing band practice where we made good use of that expensive blue mixer of ours. Also, there are buttons now!!! I had an incredible night on Tuesday, but I was too drunk to remember most of it. My first three classes the next day are a blur. Tomorrow, I plan to crash a Religion party. Much excitement.

And now, a few pictures that I found while going through my mom's folder. Hahaha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Myself, my mother and Cameron at a cousin's wedding in Toronto.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My family in 1990.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me at age four.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My family at a wedding in Nova Scotia this summer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMe at Thetford Mines, looking very cool.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com