Sunday, October 23, 2005

A banged up knee

Ahhhh! The joys of Bond shots! After much drunkenness at Tom's while watching Diamonds Are Forever, we all went to Ryan's and Oliver gave me a piggy-back ride. He tripped, fell and I fell too. Apparently, I'd hit my knee on the cement sidewalk, but I didn't notice right away. It was only after I'd passed out on Ryan's couch later that I saw the full extent of the damage. Here's a picture of what it looked like this morning. It actually looks worse in real life, but I think that the picture gives you a good idea. Yay for digital cameras!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The above photo is of my brother's patching up job. It worked well enough exept the cotton got stuck in the wound. Oh well. It's the thought that counts.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com