Saturday, October 22, 2005

Buoyed by new boots.

The waters have receded in Lennoxville and all is well with the world. Or at least, with this part of the world. I'm sure there are lots of problems with other places in the world, and I would have but to look at the newspaper to know all about them, but I'm happy in my ignorance. That being said, I have a lot to be happy about. First of all, I got extensions on two of my assignments because of that day we missed because of the flood. Second of all, my army boots, which I bought specifically for my Halloween costume, arrived yesterday and they fit perfectly. I love how they look too. This is a picture of them:


I also went to the Lennoxville Curling Club last night to watch Sam play with Tom, Tom's sister and another guy whom I don't know, and his team just barely lost, which was just as well because they would have had to have played at 8:30 the next morning and the winning team always buys the losing team drinks. Speaking of drinks, I got quite pleasantly drunk last night. The curling club has a very nice bar and Josee ended up giving me two drinks, a black russian that she bought me and a glass of sherry that she'd bought for herself, but didn't like. It was a fun fun night. I may be up for Bond shots tonight, but it all depends on how much more time I spend on the computer not studying. Heh... I should get to that.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com