Saturday, October 15, 2005

A rad blues concert

As most of you probably already know, my parents are crazy. On a completely unrelated topic, they're also performing a blues concert with some other profs from our quaint little university. The repertoire seems to be shaping up and it's probably going to be a great show unless something disastrous happens in the meantime like a sudden death or my dad's nail breaking or something. I was recruited to make the poster and by my standards, it's pretty decent. Here it is (click on it to enlarge):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Other than that, my mother is giving a recital tonight in a big echoey cathedral and it should be fantabulous because she always is. Hopefully the band will be giving a show soon too, but you never know with us...




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com