Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Funny Bumper Stickers

I got these from Uncle John's Slightly Irregular Bathroom Reader.

Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?

I love defenseless animals -- especially in a good gravy.

I'M MULTITALENTED: I CAN TALK AND ANNOY YOU AT THE SAME TIME.

Do they ever shut up on your planet?

THERAPY IS EXPENSIVE; POPPING BUBBLE WRAP IS CHEAP! YOU CHOOSE.

I brake for no apparent reason

HONK IF YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AN UZI FIRED FROM A CAR WINDOW

Try not to let your mind wander -- it's too small to be out by itself

Politicians and diapers need to be changed -- often for the same reason

Who's cruel idea was it for the word LISP to have an S in it?

MY WIFE KEEPS COMPLAINING THAT I NEVER LISTEN TO HER... OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Caution: I drive like you do

I'll bet you a new car that I can stop faster than you can!

BOYCOTT SHAMPOO! DEMAND REAL POO!

It's time to pull over and change the air in your head

Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some people just abuse the privilege.

Bad Cop, No Donut

I'M NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT -- SOME PARTS ARE MISSING

If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

On the other had, you have different fingers

QUESTION REALITY

PRESERVE NATURE: PICKLE A SQUIRREL

Four out of five voices in my head say, "Kill!"

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Why Are You Staring At My Bumper, You Pervert!




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com