Tuesday, December 06, 2005

On the verge of finals

I discovered, this morning, my diary from grade 9. I only wrote in it for half a year maybe, proving my theory that I just can't stick with one thing for very long. These days, I'm writing in the Moleskine which Jeremy gave me, but I don't know how long it'll be until I lose interest in that too. I have no idea how many projects I've started only to leave behind. But getting back to that diary, it's really interesting to see how I've changed since I was fifteen. Amazingly, (or not so much) I have changed a lot.

Anywho, the recording went really well, besides me punching Oliver in the face, but that turned out ok too. I've finished all my assignments and I have my first final tomorrow. I'm scared shitless. I think that if I lose my scholarship by getting under 85% on my average, I'll never forgive myself. Why, you may ask, am I not studying instead of blogging? Because I'm lazy and a procrastinator, that's why.

The other thing is that the pictures I took of the flood were plagiarised. Someone lifted them off my blog, and sent them to the Part-time student newsletter people, claiming them as his own. It kind of got me pissed, but I guess that just means that I have to start copyrighting my images. It would have been fine if they'd just cited the site where they got those images, but noooo... Oh well, such is the way of the world.




<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com